Saturday


I'm nineteen next week eeh! & I've decided to treat my self to a new tattoo. I have two a lily on my wrist & a hawaiian Hibiscus flower on my foot (which by the way is the most painful thing i have ever experienced in my life). I want something a little more personal or arty on me this time these are some images off We Heart It that are inspiring.






These are some images off We Heart it & Google images that I may have on me:


I love this Lotus flower, I would have this at the bottom of my back.

I would have this Ivy on the side of my left wrist trailing down my arm.


This as a chest piece. I'm not one for big tattoos but I love anything that's eye catching and pretty.



But this is one that I have been planning for too long. It's the story of The Goose Girl By the Brothers Grimm. I founf an old battered copy in an auction a while ago & bought it & whilst flicking through the stories this illustration caught my eye. I would miss out the boy chasing the hat in the back ground and the geese but I love the girl & the bare tree & her hair in the wind. I think it would look nice in brown ink (brown because black goes blue after a while) & have it on my back across my shoulder blades.



4 comments:

  1. wow these are all lush. Your idea sounds amazing, sure itll look sweet.

    Helen, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're brave to have a tatoo! I would have the guts! aha.
    The dreamcatchers look so pretty and so do the birds. I like your Lotus flower idea, very pretty!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to have another tattoo but I can't decide what - I'm contemplating a dream catcher too :)
    Thanks for following me by the way, lovely blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. the one with white ink is amazing! just came across your blog whilst browsing, i really like your style, the photos are amazing, i am now a follower!
    Im new to blogging to would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me back! Thankyou so much, love Lo xxx

    http://iyf-x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete